We often wish to relax in our free time doing a lot of interesting and exciting things. We either read books or watch interesting videos on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram or Facebook. On a daily basis, innumerable videos get posted on Facebook on a range of topics. They sometimes/most of the time give us the much needed relaxation that we so often wish for from work. Some videos are so interesting that we often wish to save a video from Facebook to iPhone camera roll. This is to enjoy watching those videos when we wish to and have time for it. Here is a quick guide on how to save videos from Facebook on iPhone or iPad and enjoy watching it in our spare time!!
There are different ways of saving videos from Facebook.
- You can either save it directly from the Facebook site/app or else
- You can use various third-party apps which work exclusively for saving videos from Facebook.
- We will briefly describe each method in the following paragraphs.
How To Save Videos from Facebook Posted by Ourselves?
If you wish to save a video which yourself posted on Facebook at some point of time, you can do so in few simple steps.
- Open your Facebook app and go to videos in Photos/Videos section.
- Tap on the video to open it.
- Under the desired video, click “Options”.
- Under the “Options” menu, there will be 2 options given: “Download HD” and “Download SD”. Select any one option according to your preference (If the video was recorded in HD, then it is mandatory for you to select “Download HD” option; otherwise select “Download SD” option).
How To Save Videos Posted By Other People on Facebook?
In the case of saving videos posted by other, you can do so without using any third-party apps.
- In the Facebook app, find the video you wish to download.
- Right-click on the desired video and from the options visible, select “Show Video URL”.
- When a pop-up window with the video URL appears on your computer screen, press Ctrl+C to copy that URL.
- Now, open a new browser tab and paste the URL.
- Replace “www” with “m” in the URL by editing it. In this sense, the URL should begin with “https;//m.facebook.com/”
- Click Enter on your keyboard to view mobile version of the page.
- Save the video by right-clicking the app. The video will get saved.
Transferring Saved Videos from Computer to iPhone
In order to transfer these saved videos from your computer into your iPhone or iPad, you are required to follow the below mentioned process:
- Before transferring the saved videos from computer to iPhone, make sure to download IOTransfer as it enables easy transfer of a range of videos, movies, etc. on your iPhone.
- Launch the IOTransfer and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer with a USB cable.
- In the video tab, click on Import option upon which a window will pop-up.
- In the options available, select the video(s) you wish to transfer into your iPhone/iPad.
- The desired video(s) gets imported into your iPhone/iPad which could be found in the Videos app on your iPhone.
How To Save Videos From Facebook Using Third-Party Apps?
You can also save videos from Facebook on your iPhone/iPad using third-party apps such as ‘Video Downloader for Facebook’ and ‘Video Downloader Plus’ which could be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- Video Downloader for Facebook: This app helps in saving videos from Facebook to ease offline video watching.
- After downloading this app, launch the app and tap on ‘Home’ option from the bottom menu.
- From the categories visible on the Home screen such as My Videos, Liked Pages, Friends, Public Viral and News Feed: select any one.
- After selecting any category you wish for, select the Download option.
- In case you wish to see downloaded videos, you can select Downloads tab visible at the bottom of the app alongside other options such as Home, Downloads, Playlists and Settings.
2. Video Downloader Plus: Another app by which you can download/save videos from Facebook into your iPhone/iPad, is by installing Video downloader Plus which is available in Google Play Store.
- After installation of the app, log in to your Facebook account.
- From the videos visible on the screen (all videos as well as liked videos), tap on the video you wish to download. A pop-up will appear on which such options as Open, Download will appear.
- Select the Download option by which your selected video(s) get downloaded into your iPhone/iPad.
These are some of the simple yet effective ways in which downloading videos from Facebook has been made faster and simpler. In this way, you can save as many videos as possible from Facebook into your iPhone/iPad and enjoy them in your spare time with your friends and family members!!!