Apple TV gives you access to shows and movies from multiple apps such as Netflix, Hulu, ShowTime, etc. The Apple TV biggest selling point Siri can search for services like Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, HBO, ShowTime for TV shows and movies. She also offers information about what you’re watching and recommendations. It is based on tvOS operating system.
Sleep Mode turns out to be quite annoying. Your Apple tv keeps going to screen saver or sleep after an hour inactivity. It Is great for power saving purposes but not good if you want to keep it on. If you are a binge-watcher and love to watch TV shows and movies then naturally you want to keep on watching.When you are watching gorgeous Aerial screen savers and slide shows of your family photos and suddenly your ,it is very annoying apple tv goes to sleep while watching netflix. To get rid of this “Apple TV turns off by itself” problem. I am going to show you how to turn off Apple TV sleep mode.
1. To change Apple TV’s sleep mode setting select the “Settings” icon on the home screen.
2. In the settings menu select “General”.
3. Select “Sleep After” sub-menu as shown in the image below.By default,it is set to one hour.
4. In the “Sleep After” sub-menu you can select the time till the device sleeps.
5. You can select from built-in sleep delays: 15 min,30 min, 1 hour,5 hours and 10 hours .You can select “Never” option which disables the “Sleep After” feature.
6.You wake your device from sleep by pressing any button on Siri remote.
7.You can also put your TV to sleep manually by pressing “Menu button” on the Siri Remote and choose “Sleep” option from the pop-up menu.