Kodi is multimedia software for entertainment that can be installed on different devices. It is friendly with Windows PC, Android, Mac and Raspberry Pi. You will get an even more amazing experience once you install kodi on your firestick. This will give you an amazing experience as you will be able to view all your favourite movies and videos on your TV. Kodi is a media source centre which is open for all so that you can stream media, videos and movies from your network or internet through various Kodi Addons. These addons are the functional unit of Kodihttps://geekeasier.com/tag/kodi/ through which you get access to all the data that you want to stream. Kodi has millions of users around the globe.
There are various methods you can install Kodi on fire TV or stick. Some of the methods don’t even need a computer. Commence the by installing a free program from your Amazon Fire TV App Store also known as Downloader. Once you are done then install Kodi into your Fire TV or FireStick.
You maybe confused about the Fire TV, well it is just a streaming media box by Amazon. When you attach the device to your TV you can enjoy all the online TV shows and movies on the big screen. The Fire TV Stick is a smaller device which works in the same way as the conventional rectangular box but can be easily carried.
Purchase your own Fire Stick from the Amazon website and then follow the following steps. Currently Kodi 17.3 is the most recent version and the method given below will allow you to install kodi on the firestick. Now that you know what the procedure can help you do. And you have all the necessary devices, follow the steps given below to install kodi 17.3 on your Fire stick.
- How to Install and Use Kodi on Android/iOS/Windows/Mac/Linux/Raspberry Pi
- KODI Download for Android, iOS Phones, Mac/Windows
How to install Kodi (XBMC) on Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Open the setting of Fire TV Settings then go to Device then Developer Options and turn on Downloading Apps from Unknown Sources. You can also turn on ADB Debugging as this will help with future side-loading.
- Now make an Exit to the home screen and navigate to the search button for the Amazon App Store. Type Downloader in the box and hence install the app from the store.
- After installing the downloader launch it.
- Type this address- kodistable in the box which reads “Enter the URL of the file you want to download. Click on the next button.
- Click on the button- Download and wait till the installation process is undergoing.
- Launch Kodi and make sure it’s been installed correctly.
- You have to go for the Kodi-addons like Exodus, Velocity, SportsDevil etc so that you have unlimited movies, TV shows, and videos etc. You can also go for the supercharge fire stick.
How to install Kodi on the fire stick with Android tablet or a smartphone
This is yet another method which also helps you to install Kodi on the fire stick with a tablet or a smartphone. The tablet and the firestick should be connected to the same wireless network for the procedure. Follow the steps given below to smoothly install Kodi.
- The first step is same and you have to go to settings and turn on the option of downloading apps from Unknown Sources. You can also turn on the USB Debugging which will ease your future experience.
- Go into ‘about tab’ and look for the Network button and type your IP Address to connect it to a network.
- Go to the Play Store on your Android phone or tablet and search for the app apps2fire and then install it on your device.
- Again on your phone or tablet search for kodi and thus install it as well like appsfire.
- Now open the appsfire and click on the setup button. Put in the IP Address of your fire TV that you want to install Kodi on.
- Click Fire TV Apps menu item at the top and thus make sure that your Fire TV or Stick is connected to your tablet or phone.
- Once you confirm the connection that has been made, click the button at the top that says Local Apps. Choose Kodi from the list so that you can install it.
- Now that the apps2fire is installed, go to the Fire TV and launch the Kodi and check if it is working properly or not.
- Now that you have installed the Kodi on your fire TV, go for supercharge so that you can have unlimited access to the movies, TV series and sports.
Here is the link of the video to install Kodi, explaining all the above steps-
These are one of the easiest methods on how to install Kodi on a firestick the first one is the best and it does not even need a computer. For the second step, you need an android phone or a tablet. Hope the steps help and you have a great experience with your firestick.