Deleting videos from your Apple iPhone or iPad may not be simple to figure for most. There are actually three different methods you possibly can start it based on the kind of video you would like to delete. Here’s how it’s done.
How to Delete Videos Synced from iTunes
- Tap “Videos” to go to the video list.
- Swipe back and forth (left to right) on the file you would like to remove.
- Tap “Delete“. That’s all the video will be removed.
How to Delete Recorded Videos
- click “Photos“ option.
- Open up the “Camera Roll“ option to see the list of videos.
- On the list of videos shown on screen , Tap the video you wish to delete.
- click the trash can icon at the lower-right hand place of the screen.
- Tap “Delete Video“.
Delete Multiple Recorded Videos
- Open the “Photos” app.
- From that,Open the “Camera Roll“.
- And then tap “Select” from the upper-right of the screen.
- Tap the pictures and videos you would like to delete by tapping them.
- Tap “Delete“.
That’s it the videos should be deleted or removed from your apple iPhone or iPad. If you can’t delete videos from iPhone then comment below to discuss.