Google Play Store has undoubtedly the biggest collection of apps, movies, games, etc. But many a times you find an app that is cool and is trending, so you go to Play Store and try to install it, but instead of INSTALL button you find out warning that reads “This Item isn’t available in your country” on Google Play Store. There are several reasons why a certain app is not available: legal issues, problem with international price and list goes on and on. This can be pretty annoying because there are many great apps that are not available in your country. We may not be able to change the fact that app is not available where we live, but that doesn’t mean we can’t download the app.
How to Install Android Apps Not Available in Your Country
Some of the Simple Solutions are: Update the play store app
One of the reason to show this warning may be that you are using an old version of Play Store. Usually the app updates itself to the latest version, but if you are not sure about the app version, then all you have to do is follow these steps: Go to Settings > Apps > Find the “ Google Play Store” app from the list > then Clear data & clear cache. This will wipe out all the Play Store data. Now open the Play Store it will automatically update to the latest version.
Now you can download the new app and if the app is still showing the same warning then we can try the next solution.
Bypass Google Play Store app using VPN
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. VPN changes the location of our IP address to other country’s IP address. For Example: US or UK. Therefore the Google Play Store will detect and assume that our android gadget is in US, and allow you to use the app not available in your country android.
1) Firstly, you will need a VPN app to fake your location to the Google Play Store. Go to Google Play Store and search for “VPN” apps in search box. You can use any of the VPN app. Here we are using SuperVPN app.
2) Install the app and wait till it finishes loading. Click on the menu at the top right corner, the 3 vertical dots and click on Select Location. Select the country where app is available. Here we have selected United States because many cool apps are available in this country.
3) Now tap on the continue button and then you will see Connect button in the middle, click this button and wait till this app creates a VPN connection (private network). You can see the remaining time left for the connection once it is finished.
4) Now you have to erase your play store data. Go to the Settings> Apps > Google Play Store > Clear cache and clear data. This will erase all your data so you can set-up your play store again.
5) Now go to Google search and search for the app you want to install and tap the play store link you get in the search results. If you search directly from the play store, you won’t find the app.
6) The link will open up in Play Store. Then, accept play store conditions and you will see Install button now which was before missing. Now you can download the app that was blocked in your country.
If you follow all the steps and still cannot download the app, then you can different Email ID. You can add multiple Email Id by going to Settings > Accounts> Add Account.
Don’t try to download the apps that are paid over a VPN, then Google will typically block your account because it thinks you’re being hacked. Stick to free downloads.
Note: You might have to keep VPN app running to use some of these because content of these android app might not available in your country.
Upgrade the Android Operating System
The best way to fix this issue is to use the latest Android OS. It sounds simple if you are using new devices. As the old device are not getting that many regular and decent updates, the only solution of this would be getting a new device. But if you don’t want to buy a new device then you can try rooting your device.
Rooting is a process that allow you to change the software code on the device or install the software that manufacturer wouldn’t normally allow you. Different devices have different rooting methods. They are available on the web.
Note that rooting the device may permanently break your device if you aren’t careful in selecting method and implementing it.
These solutions will solve all your android errors.