How to add RSS feed to twitter ?
copy the RSS feed URL and save it in a text file. There are many websites that allow you to syndicate RSS feed with your tweets, here I’m going to present you to an app known as IFTTT (If This Then That). Make an account in it (its easy)
- After you have created an account, sign in to that site and along with that site you will see an choice create simply click that and you will view a this option click it and select feed.
- Now you’ll see an option to choose the trigger , choose new feed item and enter the feed URL which you have previously saved in the text file.
- Once you have entered you RSS feed URL you’ll see a that option then choose twitter from the list (if you haven’t activated your twitter with it, it will ask you to activate it), and choose the action you want to do.
- you can post a tweet, update bio or update profile pic via your RSS feed, once you choose the action you can also add what you want to tweet ie entry title, entry content, link, authors name, published date etc
- Or you can click here and use the recipe i created in ifttt
Can i add my RSS feed to twitter without any third-party apps ?
The answer to that is sadly no. You should have to relay on third-party apps to use it with twitter
You can schedule when to tweet your new rss content if you link your IFTTT account with Bufferapp.